The usage of fluorides in toothpastes for children helps to increase the caries-resistance of the enamel. However, fluoride containing toothpastes should only be given to children older than 4 years, when they are able to spit the toothpaste out during brushing.
But in any case they mostly swallow up to 60% of the toothpaste. The optimal amount of fluoride in toothpaste up to the age of 6 years is 500 ppm.
- High concentration of xylitol (10%) increases the efficacy of fluoride protection, inhibits cariogenic flora and increases calcium uptake by the enamel.
- Olafluor provides fast (within 20 seconds) formation of stable protective layer on the surface of dental enamel with strong anticaries action.
- Soft texture and low-abrasive formula (RDA=45).
- Does not contain sodium laurilsulfate.
- Fluoride content – 500 ppm.
Tube - 45 G.
|Weight of product (net)||35 ml / 45 gr (brutto 60 gr)|
|in tray||12 pcs|
|In the box||72 pcs (6 trays)|
Toothpaste R.O.C.S. Raspberry and Strawberry
- Brand: R.O.C.S. Remineralizing Oral Care System
- Product Code: 03-01-007
- EAN: 4607034470517
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 3.89€