R.O.C.S. teens collection offers attractive tastes and has a professional formula specially developed for this age group. During all stages of childhood and adolescence up to the age of 18 years fluoride still has high efficacy for the prevention of caries and for the strengthening of the enamel. It is well known that schoolchildren consume quite a lot of sweets which increases the risk of caries considerably. Thus toothpaste for teenagers should contain more fluoride to ensure an adequate level of oral hygiene.
- Due to the active complex AMIFLUOR®, "R.O.C.S. teens" improves gingival condition and is at the same time at least as effective as toothpastes with antiseptic agents.
- Fluoride content (from olaflur) - 900 ppm.
- Contain caries protective ingradients.
- "R.O.C.S. teens" with olaflur increases resistance of enamel to acids significantly more effectively than toothpastes with maximum allowable concentration of fluoride (1450 ppm) in the form of sodium fluoride.
- The effective complex Amifluor® is a source of xylitol and aminofluoride, which enables the fast (just within 20 seconds of brushing) formation of a stable, not soluble, protective film.
- High concentration of xylitol (10%) increases the efficacy of fluoride protection and inhibits cariogenic bacteria activity to provide high level of caries protection.
- R.O.C.S. teens toothpastes for teenagers are safe for the dental enamel as they have a very low abrasive level, RDA=39.
Tube - 74 G.
|Weight of product (net)||60 ml / 74 gr (brutto 94 gr)|
|in tray||12 pcs|
|In the box||54 pcs|
|Packing size (height x width x depth)||16.6cm * 3.7cm * 3.2cm|
Toothpaste R.O.C.S. Wild Strawberry
- Brand: R.O.C.S. Remineralizing Oral Care System
- Product Code: 03-01-031
- EAN: 4607034471910
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 4.35€