PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- When providing services on the website, concluding a Contract and in other cases, the Administrator may collect and use the following personal data:
* information, that the User himself provides by registering and/or buying products on the website (for example, his name, contact details, username, password)
* information about the User’s computer and about the User’s visits and use of this Website, the use of various functions and services of the Website, including the IP address, time and date of the User’s connection to the website;
* any other information that the User may provide at any time using the website and the services provided.
2. When using the website, data is collected about the user’s behavior and actions using cookies. A cookie is a small piece of data sent by an Internet site to the browser and stored on the user’s computer. It is used to store information about the user’s behavior and actions when using an Internet site (for example, the history of purchases in an online store, user authentication, storing personal preferences and user settings, tracking the status of the user’s access session, maintaining statistics about users).
3. The User agrees to the installation of cookies by giving his consent on the website.
– to conclude a Contract with the User, to ensure the execution of the Contract, including for contacting the User in connection with the Contract and Services;
– to prepare and send invoices ;
– to provide assistance to the User and advice, if the User has submitted a corresponding request.
-to analyze the statistics of attendance and use of the website, which is necessary to improve the operation of the website so that the service meets the expectations of users as much as possible, including to determine the cost of the products offered, to plan new services and to improve the security of the website.
-to ensure the quality of services and their availability, as well as the expansion, improvement and otherwise development of the services offered.
5. The Administrator provides the User’s personal data to third parties in following cases:
-when mediating the sale of goods and services of third parties through the website, the user name and contacts are transmitted to the relevant Seller;
– the data is transferred to other persons whom the Website Administrator has the right to hire at his own discretion in order to provide services more efficiently, as well as to ensure the operation of the functions of the website;
– in other legally established cases
6. The User may submit to the Administrator a written application (by mail or e-mail) to provide information about which sources and which personal data of the user are collected, for what purpose they are processed, to which recipients of the data are transmitted. The Administrator responds to such statements in accordance with the procedure and terms established by law. At the request of the User, such data is provided in writing to the specified address or email address. If, after receiving the application, the Administrator has suspicions about the identification of the applicant, the Administrator has the right to request an identity document or a copy of it from the applicant.
8. The User’s personal data will be processed in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Estonia on the Protection of Personal Data and the requirements of other legislative acts. The Administrator takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to ensure the protection of personal data. At the same time, data transmission on the Internet is inherently insecure, and the Administrator cannot guarantee secure data transmission on the Internet.
9. The responsible processor of the User’s personal data (Data Subject) is the Administrator – Unicosmetic OÜ, (registered and operating in the Republic of Estonia under the register code 12808641, location Rae vald, Järveküla, Ida tee 16, 75304, e-mail email@example.com).
10. Deletion of personal data
To delete personal information, you can send a request to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include your first and last name in your email. The request will be processed within 30 days. After the deletion of personal information, you will receive a notification to your e-mail from which the request was made.